top of page

Cancellation / Refund Policy: 

Effective: 23/Feb/2024
 

I understand that plans can change, and sometimes you may need to cancel your tour. However, I also have to make arrangements and reservations in advance to ensure the best possible experience for you.

Therefore, I have the following cancellation policy in place:

  • If your flight is cancelled prior to your departure from your international port or does not arrive to CHC due to a diversion, and you have paid in advance, then a full refund will be provided however a $10 processing fee will be applied. (please note some excursions the activity provider does not provide refunds, such as the glacier boat tour in Mt Cook. In that instance that portion of the tour will not be refunded by CHC Crew tours.)

  • No-shows are non-refundable.

  • Cancellations on the day of the tour or after your arrival in CHC are not permitted and are non-refundable.

  • Please note that if a larger vehicle has had to be sourced due to an increase in passenger numbers, cancellations made prior to departure from your international port or post your arrival to CHC but prior to check in to the hotel, you will be charged at 90% of the tour cost, and you will be eligible for a 10% refund.

  • If you book a tour without contacting me prior and the date is already fully booked or I'm not available, a refund will be provided however a $10 refund processing fee will be applied.


  • Please note that in the event of unexpected circumstances beyond my control, such as weather, natural disasters, or government travel restrictions, I may need to cancel or reschedule the tour. In such cases, I will make every effort to provide alternative options or a 50% refund will be paid.

     

    As I am the sole owner and operator of these tours, there maybe times I need to cancel due to my personal circumstances changing such as personal sickness, family emergencies or other urgent personal matters.
    If such cancellations have to be made a refund of 60% of your tour cost will be provided. The remaining 40% can not be refunded as these will not be refunded by the activity provided on your specific tour experience.

    Credit Card Fees are unable to be refunded under any circumstances as this is not refunded by the payment processing platform RezdyPay.


    Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

    bottom of page